– The original certificate of education legalized by the consul of the Republic of Poland or the educational authorities of the State on whose territory the certificate was issued with an apostille affixed to the document or attached. If the certificate does not have information about the course of education, the application is accompanied by a list of subjects and grades, information about the completed learning process, the planned time of study and the grading scale, information about the acquired rights to continue education.
– Scan of the first page of the passport
– Authorization to submit and receive the decision of the application for recognition of the certificate (the document is to be signed at the dean’s office)
The cost of these services is borne by the student
– Accident Insurance And Post-Exposure Insurance
– Translation Of Documents
– Medical Examination (Hepatitis B Vaccination, Stool Test For Ecoli And Salmonella And General Prophylactic Examination)
ORGANICA TRADE – GDAŃSK UL. JANA HEWELIUSZA 11
Classes will begin in November at the earliest
The school does not provide accommodation or transportation to it . For accommodation, contact your supervisor at euroschoolar.
The city center where the school building is located is one of the most expensive places in Poland. Accommodation in this area will be expensive. We also suggest accommodation in Gdynia and Sopot as well, due to good transport links, the travel should not take more than an hour. We suggest browsing these English-language sites and pages in search of a room.
tri-city is a popular term for the urban agglomeration of gdansk – sopot – gdynia
you will often meet in poland with this term
In gdansk public transport is PAID FROM THE TOP, buy a ticket before you get on transport, – the ticket inspector will put you a high fine for not having a ticket.
ZTM – buses, buses on rails in Gdansk
PKM – train running 1-2 times an hour in Gdansk and Gdynia – to the outskirts of the city and the airport
SKM – aboveground train running a few times an hour in one line through the line gdańsk-sopot-gdynia in both directions
AVERAGE COST OF LIVING IN GDANSK
ROOM WITH FEES IN THE CENTER-ABOUT 1500 – 1800 ZLOTY
The average cost of a transport ticket – 5zl
The average cost of a bottle of water – 2zl
The average cost of a two-course dinner in a restaurant with a drink – 50zl
The average cost of a cab – very expensive use UBERA, BOLT,
Average cost of a visit to a private doctor – 200zl
JAKDOJADE – an application that creates a route from place a to place b, based on available public transportation
TRaficar, mimove – Car rental by kilometers