Welcome to the section for International Exchange Students!
We would be glad to welcome you for your exchange experience.
Please, check ‘practical information’ section that might be useful to prepare for your study period at Powiślański University.
Hope you will enjoy your stay at our University with us!
Students from Turkish Universities – please follow through here: https://powislanska.edu.pl/umiedzynarodowienie/erasmus/student2/incoming-students/gelen-ogrenciler/
We encourage all Incoming Students to check FAQ section, available here.
List of documents that have to be sent to Erasmus+ Programme Coordinator:
- Application Form – please send it in the word format.
- Learning Agreement for Studies / Learning Agreement for Traineeship – please send it in the word format.
- Grant Agreement (not applicable to EU students) – KA107 agreement / KA171 agreement
- Official Nomination issued by Home University
- Transcript of Records issued by Home University
- Copy of one’s Passport
- Copy of one’s medical insurance (in case of EU citizens – please submit your European Health Insurance Card)
- Passport size photo in the JPG format (Needed for Student ID – high quality)
- Foreign language certificate at level at least B2 (TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC, FCE, CAE, CPE, LCCI) – if student has. Also, students can provide us with an official confirmation of their level of English – issued by their home universities.
Any questions you may have please send them to the Erasmus+ Programme Coordinator of Powiślański University by email: email@example.com
International Office of Powiślański University
Powiślański University does not have dormitory. However to make the process of finding a proper place to stay in Kwidzyn/Gdańsk/Gdynia/Toruń/Kościerzyna during your exchange semester, please check the practical section to get some tips to help you in finding a proper place to stay during your exchange semester.