You need to send the following documents to International Office:

    • Application Form
    • Transcript of Records
    • Learning Agreement
    • Grant Agreement (only for KA171)
    • Official Nomination issued by Home University
    • Copy of Passport
    • One scan of Passport size photo (Needed for Student ID – high quality)
    • Foreign language certificate – if student has.

Please remember that Learning Agreement and Grant Agreement has to be sent in .doc file before signatures.

During the mobility there is a possibility of signing a During the mobility document. For this please fill in the document and gather necessary signatures up to 30 days after the mobility start date and send the document to

EU/EEA students do not need any Polish visa, however upon arrival to Poland they should apply for a temporary residence permit if they stay in the country longer than 90 days.

Non EU/EEA students need to arrive in Poland with a student’s visa obtained at a Polish Embassy or Consulate in their country of residence. In order to apply for a student visa, candidates need to receive an acceptance letter from Powiślański University which can be issued once all the application documents are submitted. In order to extend the stay in Poland, it is necessary to apply for a residence permit for specified period of time in Voivodeship office.

More practical information about: coming to Poland, legalizing your stay, medical care and insurance, driving license, addresses of diplomatic missions of in Poland is available at (Polish Ministry of Foreign Affairs).  A  detailed  information on other requirements to obtain a student visa may be found on the official website of the embassy of the Republic of Poland in country of residence.

It is highly recommended to purchase additional health and accident insurance before departure. Public health service in Poland is free of charge if student has valid EHIC – European Health Insurance Card.

After the Student ID card is issued, it can be collected in the Dean’s Office.

Moreover, every foreign student should also prepare before coming to Poland an ISEC card which is International Student Exchange Card.

It qualifies you for special discounts and benefits worldwide.

More information on the website –

Powiślański University does not offer a dormitory, but we have an agreement with Balke Centrum in Kwidzyn, where students can get discount on their stay.

Alternative options are to look for accommodation on website like:


We also encourage students to look for different Erasmus groups on Facebook such as:

–        Erasmus Gdańsk (Trójmiasto)

–        Erasmus in Gdańsk – ESN Trójmiasto

–        Erasmus Parties in Gdańsk

–        Flats for Erasmus students in Gdańsk


Please note that we do not take any responsibility for your decision about the accommodation.

 For longer journeys between polish cities and also trips abroad:


Lux Express-

Flix Bus –


Polish State Railways-

Public buses/trams: Single-use ticket for students – around 2,50 zł (during the control inspection, you need to show your student card)

For short distances in TriCity, please use an app – JakDojade.

MONEY EXCHANGE The Polish currency is Zloty (1 euro = aprox. 4,85 Zloty). Be aware that the exchange offices in the airport may charge a different rate for exchanging Euro to Zloty, usually not convenient for you and at a very bad rate.

Search via Internet the best money exchange offices.

If you passed all exams/courses, the Transcript of Records will be made by Erasmus+ Coordinator. The After the mobility documentation will be sent up to 5 weeks after the mobility end date and does consist of:

    • Certificate of stay
    • Transcript of Records (List of Transcript)
    • After the mobility (LA)

Yes, Polish language course is mandatory for all incoming Erasmus+ students.

The answer depends on your citizenship. Many job portals and more have been listed here.

The main focus of your time at Powiślański should always be on your studies. Make sure you have enough time for this.